There will be two sessions of Girls' Softball this year, each with two age groups: 8 -11 years old and 12 - 16 years old. Session I will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays indoors with introductory skills, building to Session II outside at Powederhorn Field on Mondays through Thursdays.
The first 15 minutes of each practice will be preparation, including stretching and running. Focus for both age groups will be on basic skills, team play and familiarization with the rules of the game.
The fee is $55 per child. All players must register through the online portal or in person at the Rec Center.
- Registration: Session I: Open Now - April 12th
- Session II: April 24th - May 10th
- Dates: Session I: April 11th - May 10th (Mon/Wed)
- Session II: May 15th - June 19th (Mon-Thurs)
- Times: Session I: Ages 8 - 11 3:15 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Ages 12 - 16: 4:15 P.M. - 5:50 P.M.
- Session II: Ages 8 - 11 3:15 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Ages 12 - 16: 4:15 P.M. - 5:50 P.M
- Location: Session I: Rec Center Gym, moving to Powderhorn Field if weather permits
- Session II: Powderhorn Field
- Fee: $55 per child, per session
Schedule and Registration:
Session I Registration
Session II Registration:
Schedules can be found through the registration links above.