Hello Teton County Business Owners and Operators,
First and foremost we appreciate your patience and cooperation in regards to increased COVID 19 restrictions in Teton County. We are all trying to do our part to slow the spread of disease. As you all know, the Teton District Health Officer passed the Public Health Order #20-2. One of the mandates of this order was that all restaurants in Teton County must close unless they comply with the procedures put forth in the Health Order and notify theTeton County Environmental Health Department. If you choose to continue with limited operation you must:
2. Complete the Limited Food Service Application for continued operation within the scope of the Health Order and provide, in writing, your new operating procedures.
A quick reminder to check-in with employees about their health on a daily basis. They should be excluded from work if they have any of the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or fever. They may return to work after being examined by their health care provider, or if not possible, they should observe the following guidance before returning to work:
1) At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since all symptoms have ended; AND
2) At least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
See the CDC for more info: https://www.cdc.gov/
Please email Sara Budge at email@example.com for further questions. Or call the Environmental Health office at
(307) 732 - 8490
- Interim Guidance for Restaurants and Food Facilities
- COVID-19 Guidance for Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores & Markets
- Interim Guidance for Food Volunteers during COVID-19
- Curbside Food Service Protocol