Passport Appointments Required
Passport appointments for application processing are encouraged and will be required after September 1, 2019.
Appointments are generally available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. generally.
You may schedule your appointment by CLICKING HERE.
- Applications are mailed out the following business day.
The U.S. Department of State requires payment by personal check, certified check or money order only. Clerk of Court processing fees ($35) may be paid using cash, check or credit card ($2 credit card fee applies). Remember, third party expedites require an appointment.
Passports for Children
New and renewing passports for children are always processed through our office and require the presence of both parents and child at time of applying. View more information.
Application forms for new and renewing passports are available at the Clerk of Court office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or can be obtained from the Bureau of Consular Affairs website.
Adults who hold a 10 year passport, issued less than 15 years ago will process their applications directly to U.S. Department of State. Our office does not process Adult Renewal Applications.
Current Processing Times & Fees
- Clerk of Court Processing Fee - $35 per application, acceptable payment includes: cash, check, money order or credit card.
- U.S. Department of State Processing Fees - Acceptable payment includes personal check, certified check or money order only.
- U.S. Department of State standard processing times can range from 4-6 weeks to 6-8 weeks.
- Expedited (2 to 3 Weeks) – Additional $60 per application.
- Please Click Here to confirm current processing times & fees.
Access further information on passports and cards online, or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778, TTY/TDD users can call 1-888-874-7793.