Transferring Your Out of State Vehicle to Wyoming

If you have recently moved to Wyoming and are employed, you are required to register your vehicle within 30 days of your arrival.

First, you will need to have your vehicle's VIN number inspected by local law enforcement. They have the Wyoming VIN inspection form and will fill it out. The cost for the inspection is $10. Click here for more details

You will bring the VIN inspection form to our office along with your Vehicle Title, current Out of State Registration, and Proof of Insurance. If you are making payments on the vehicle and have your title, you will also need to bring in your loan agreement with your bank. If your bank holds your title, please fill out the Lender Request Form and email or fax it to our office. When our office receives the form, we will send it to the bank to request your title.  Once we have received your title, we will contact you to complete the transfer. 

If You Don’t Have a Vehicle Title

If you do not have your Vehicle Title, current Out of State Registration, or Proof of Insurance, please call 307-733-4433, e-mail:, or come into our office to see how we can help you obtain Wyoming plates and registration.

When in doubt, give us a shout:

  • Phone: 307-733-4433
  • E-mail:
  • Fax: 307-739-8634